Use of Personal Information.
WCI Immigration Limited owns and operates this web site and is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. WCI Immigration Limited does not collect personal information about individual users except (a) when such personal information is provided to WCI Immigration Limited on a voluntary basis; (b) to monitor traffic to the Web site, and (c) to determine the future direction of the web site including any necessary technical upgrades. WCI Immigration Limited uses your personal information to help it create and deliver content most relevant to you and to provide you with information about WCI Immigration Limited and its products and services. If you choose to provide information via the web site through forms or any other means, that information becomes the property of WCI Immigration Limited Personal information about users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the user’s approval. WCI Immigration Limited reserves the right to disclose personal information in the following cases:
- To its affiliates and subsidiaries
- To third- party service providers of WCI Immigration Limited provided that such disclosure will be limited to information needed to deliver their service, and further provided that such third parties shall be prohibited from using the information for any other purpose
- To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WCI Immigration Limited.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WCI Immigration Limited and
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WCI Immigration Limited its web sites, or the public.
In addition, WCI Immigration Limited shall be entitled to disclose and transfer personal information as part of a sale of substantially all of its assets or business to a third party, provided that such third party agrees to protect the personal information with no less a degree of care as set out within this policy. WCI Immigration Limited reserves the right to conduct statistical analyses through the use of data collected through the web site on an anonymous and aggregated basis in order to measure interest in and use of the web site. WCI Immigration Limited reserves the right to provide its analyses based on such anonymous and aggregated data to third parties.
WCI Immigration Limited will not monitor, edit, or deliberately disclose private communications unless:
- WCI Immigration Limited is required to do so by law
- You grant us permission; or
- In the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law
- Comply with any legal process that is served on WCI Immigration Limited.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of WCI Immigration Limited.; and/or
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WCI Immigration Limited, its web sites, or the public.
However, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond the control of WCI Immigration Limited
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and WCI Immigration Limited through the web site cannot be guaranteed; and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Contacting WCI Immigration Limited
WCI Immigration Limited
UNIT 2005, 7495 132 Street,
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3W 1J8
Phone : + 1 (604) 779-0007